We want you to enjoy your stay at Puyravaud Lakes, the following rules are intended to safeguard the fish, the fishery and to protect the business so that everyone can keep enjoying the experience at Puyravaud.
We reserve the right to inspect any angling tackle to ensure rules are being observed.
All anglers must use the unhooking mats, weigh slings and landing nets provided – please do not bring your own from the UK as you will not be allowed to use them. (more room for other holiday stuff!!!!!!)
- All anglers must use bait purchased from Puyravaud, as this ensures a high nutritional value & consistency of diet. Boilies, Particle & Pellet are available at competitive prices Nut Baits are prohibited. Any queries please ask once your reservation is confirmed.
- Please order bait requirements in advance to ensure we can cater for your needs. We do offer value for money on all bait products purchased.
- Maximum of 3 rods per angler, minimum of 15 lb line.
- Barbless hooks only – maximum size 6.
- Only semi-fixed leads using a safety clip are permitted.
- No Rods to be left unattended at any time.
- No inexperienced anglers/children (under 18) are to fish alone. They must be accompanied by an experienced angler or adult within the group at all times.
- Carp Sacks prohibited.
- Anglers must remain kneeling at all times when holding fish.
- Any fish over 55lbs can be weighed on the bank but MUST be photographed in the water only. If required, please bring the appropriate gear to make this practical.
- All fish should be treated with respect, returned carefully and quickly into the water and given recovery time for gills to function before releasing.
- Please use antiseptic/carp care treatment for hook and small injuries. Please notify us of any damage/ injury to any fish – if serious and practicable please come and find us before returning the damaged fish to the water. Carp Care treatments are available from the shop.
- Please respect the environment and use the rubbish bins provided for all discarded tackle and other waste. (No cigarette butts to be left anywhere)
- Please respect our neighbours, by keeping noise to a minimum, whether at the lakes or in the accommodation.
- Cars may be used to take tackle to the nearest point to your chosen swim. Otherwise they must remain in the top car park at all times during fishing sessions.
- No night fishing on the last night of your stay (excludes weekender trips).
- All hire gear must be returned to the open barn by 7.00pm on your last day before departure (weekly stays) or as arranged with the owners.
Anyone found to be in breach of these rules will be asked to leave the fishery – no refund will be given and deposits will be forfeited.
We thank you for your full co-operation and for taking care with our fish.